TJ proudly took this picture of the boys.
If you've noticed, Nathan isn't wearing his hearing aid in this picture. It is being repaired right now because he finally broke it last week. He has only had his new hearing aid for three months, but he's so rough with it that I knew it would only be a matter of time before he'd break it. You'll also notice that if I post pictures of him eating, he's never wearing it. I have to take it off for meal times because he loves to grab it with his messy hands, which can also ruin the aid. But otherwise, he's always wearing his hearing aid. And it's paying off, because he's starting to say a few words now. His first official word was "Ball."
6 comments:
Oh my, that is so cute!! You have such handsome boys. And way to go Nathan! I'm sure his father was very proud!!
Yahoo for milestones! How long will it take to fix it? I love the picture of the two boys on the sidebar. SOOOOOOO cute, especially Trevor's smile. Or is about to give Nathan a raspberry? :)
i was so excited to hear that you were blogging now! it's so nice to see pics and be able to keep in touch better. hope all is well!
-carlie
Yeah! I am so happy I can keep up with you now. I can't believe how big Nathan got - he is such a cutie with his tan. Trevor is cute to - I love the devilish look he has on in the paint picture. Its no wonder that he and Shelby Ross got on so well. Hope your enjoying your summer.:)
That's so exciting that he is hearing. and speaking! He is so precious! Trever is so funny.....I love that "caught red handed". It's hard to get mad when they are just so curious. Great lesson by the way on Sunday. I always look forward to yours!
Keep posting pictures, we love them. p.s. We love the music also.
Post a Comment