Wednesday, July 23, 2008

GIGGLEBERRY FAIR



A couple of weeks ago, we drove out to Bucks County, PA and took the boys to a place called Giggleberry Fair. It was a giant indoor playground, filled with colorful balls, lots of slides, and several stories of "obstacle courses" for the kids to climb and play on.


They LOVED it!


6 comments:

The Molen's said...

Fun blog Shilowe!Thanks for the invite. I am glad to see you decided to do one! You will not be sorry. I love Trever's shark fin hair too! I will add you to my list. Take care.

Doug and Mallena said...

I love how on your sidebar you have three favorite movies that are just for Shilowe and one that's for T.J. You don't even want to see my movie list. Sheesh!

Very cute blog. Way to go!

Elaine said...

Looks like fun. I'm glad you joined the blog world so we can still keep in touch. :-)

The Roses said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog. I love it and, it will be fun to see what your up to.

Sierra Parke said...

I'm so glad you started a blog too Shilowe. I love all the pictures. Trever looks the same to me, but my, Nathan looks so much older already!!! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Thank you so much for having Conan over a couple of times. I know he had a great time. Oh-and thanks for remembering him on his birthday. You guys are such great friends!

Carleen said...

Wow! I wanna go play too!