Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Favorite Age

Today we took Isaiah to his 6 month well baby checkup.
He also got his shots at the appointment...so sad to see him cry like that!
But grateful to know that he'll be protected from dangerous illnesses.
His doctor said he's perfectly healthy and developing great!
He now weighs 18 lbs. 12 oz., and measures 27.25 inches long,
putting him in the 75% percentile for size in his age range.
We're so grateful for the good health he's been blessed with,
and even more grateful for the absolute joy he brings us!
6 months old is and always has been my very favorite age of my babies.
I love everything about this age....
They still have their baby size and baby sweetness about them,
but they start learning and communicating so much more, too.
They are so curious and eager to discover their new world.
They are starting to eat their first baby foods and enjoying new flavors.
They wiggle and squirm and roll and scoot,
and giggle so cute whenever they get tickled.
They can sit up on their own and play with anything you hand them.
They learn new tricks every day,
like clapping, blowing bubbles, throwing toys and more!
And I love it all!
I love how excited they are about everything they see and do!
And I love how very sweet and cheerful they are all the time!
That being said, I'm having a hard time letting this precious time pass so quickly.
I wish I could just slow down time and enjoy my baby for as long as possible.
But I'm doing my best to hold on to as many memories as I can
and enjoy every single moment with my little angel.









~
I am also loving my 6 yr. old and 8 yr. old!
Trever & Nathan just get better with age!
They are so smart and funny,
such good little helpers and good little athletes, too!
They are truly best friends and it makes me so happy
to watch them play together, help each other and care for their baby brother together.
They are such good boys and they always teach me so much.
I feel so blessed to have them in my life!
My children are my world!
 ~ 




~ 




~
These are the 3 Best. Boys. Ever!

No comments: