Hello!
I have so many great pictures from the month of May.
But so little time to post them, especially since the boys got out of school last week!
Hopefully, I can get them up soon, but I thought I'd write a quick note tonight at give you the highlights of May.
May 1st: It snowed again! On May Day!
But, luckily, it melted by the weekend, so TJ rented a garden tiller and we got our ground started for a vegetable garden. Then, the Saturday before Mother's Day, we planted our garden!
It has been so exciting to watched the seeds sprout and grow.
TJ and I are pretty obsessed over it. And so are the boys, actually!
I might have to learn how to can vegetables this fall! Finally! haha
Mother's day was great. My boys showered me with love and a fun gift: a Badmitten Set!
It came with 4 racquets, so we've been having so much fun playing as a family, with Isaiah at my hip, too!
Then Trever turned 8!!!!
We had a birthday breakfast, brought treats to share with his class, sang Happy Birthday and gave him a "Broncos" cupcake cake after school, and then he, TJ and Nathan went camping on the Father-Son Campout.
And last--but certainly not least!--the boys finished up Kindergarten and 2nd grade and are officially done with school till this fall! HOORAY!!!
It was a busy month, but I have a feeling it's nothing compared to how busy I'll be this summer with all three boys home all day every day! And we're starting the summer off big, with a huge day planned this weekend, including Nathan's 6th birthday and Trever's baptism! It'll be such an exciting and memorable day!
I'll try my best to get you some great pictures soon!
xoxo, Shilowe
No comments:
Post a Comment