Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April Smiles

Oops! There goes April!
Not a lot of excitement here this past month.
Just busy raising these cute little guys
and enjoying their sweet (and sometimes silly) smiles...
After I took a look at last month's family photos,
I realized how much Nathan needed a hair cut!
So, now we can see his big brown puppy dog eyes again.
Er...when they're not squeezed closed for silly poses, at least. haha
Isaiah has spent the past month eating, sleeping and growing.
I swear, he gets cuter and sweeter every day!
We are SO in love with this chubby little guy!
~
Oh, by the way, it snowed!!! 
And snowed, and snowed!
Sheesh! 
The boys made the best of this crazy "Spring Snow," though! 
~
Then, the snow melted and the boys were back to playing outside.... 
For only two days, until it snowed and snowed again!
Sheesh-a-looey!
But I have no more snow pictures to show for the second round...
Even the boys had tired of it by then,
making a couple movie days out of it, instead.
Even Isaiah joined them.
~
There's only a couple mounds of snow left now,
and hopefully that's the last of it!
~
While we're waiting for Spring to finally come, though,
we're enjoying all the sweet smiles that brighten our home... 




xoxo

No comments: