These boys are on a roll! They've got the funniest little brains and I just can't keep up with recording all of their hilarious answers, observations and conversations. But here are a few more....
Me: "Nathan, are you up on the fridge again??"
Nathan: "Yah."
Me: "No allowance!"
Trever: "Can I have his allowance? Add it up to mine?"
Me: "No, it doesn't work that way."
Trever: "Awww..."
(Don't worry I didn't really take his allowance away. But it worked to get him down. haha)
In the car...
Trever: "Mom, I just saw a guy riding his bike with no shirt on. And he had a big tattoo on his belly. And I bet ya anything, it was real!"
After multiple reminders to "stop doing that"....
Me: "Nathan, do you want to obey or do you want to be in trouble?"
Nathan: "Umm...you choose."
Trever's Forgetful Tooth Fairy Trouble:
Morning #1: "Mom! The Tooth Fairy forgot to get my tooth!"
Morning #2: "What?! The Tooth Fairy is an idiot!!"
Morning #3: "Stupid Tooth Fairy!!!"
Nathan: "I want my birthday cake to be pink. Pink cake tastes the yummiest of all the cakes."
Me: "Okay. What kind of frosting do you want? Chocolate or White?"
Nathan: "I want all the colors of frosting!"
Me: "Okay.Tell me what your birthday cake should look like."
Nathan: "It will have a snowman on top and frosting on the snowman and frosting all over the whole cake!"
Me: "And you want the middle of the cake to be pink, right?"
Nathan: "No! White!"
Me: "I thought you wanted pink cake, cuz it's the yummiest."
Nathan: "No, I want white cake."
Trever: "I know what kind of cupcakes I want you to bring to school on my birthday."
Me: "Ok, what?"
Trever: "OK, so I want them to be ice cream cones, and then you melt some chocolate and pour it in the bottom and then you get caramel popcorn and put it on the top! It would just be so good!"
In the car...
Trever: (singing) "I'm sexy and I know it" again and again.
Me: "Sing something different please."
Nathan: (singing) "I'm electric and I know it."
Eating fried chicken @ dinner...
Trever to Nathan: "What if we could eat a chicken head?! That would be awesome!"
Nathan: "Yah!!"
Trever lost a small part of a toy down the sink right before church.
Driving in the car, Nathan gave his big brother some advice....
Trever: "I'm just so sad I lost that part!"
Nathan: "Trever, just call a sink guy. Just call a sink guy, Trever. When I was a little boy I saw a sink guy and he could fix sinks really good."
TJ: "Oh really?"
Nathan: "Yah. And he looked like Tim Tebow. And he was Nathan!"
Me: "Trever, what's going to be the best thing about being seven?"
Trever: "Um...it's that I'll be so close to becoming a teenager."
Me: "What's so cool about being a teenager?"
Trever: "That I'll be so close to becoming a grown up."
Me: "And why do you want to be a grown up?"
Trever: "Um...I don't know."
Nathan: "Trever bit me."
Me: "Trever bit you?"
Trever: "He told me to."
Nathan: "Now, bite my foot." (giggling)
At school, Trever noticed the Preschool pictures hanging in the hallway, and one was signed by Nathan...
Trever: "Nathan did you color a picture with some sort of crayon called Oil Pastel?"
Nathan: "What is that mean?"
Trever: "Well, I know you made a picture with a Oil Pastel. It was of a boy. Who was the boy?"
Nathan: "It was you."
Me: (awww......)
I just LOVE these little guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment