Monday, January 9, 2012

lol: laughing out loud

Our little guys make us laugh out loud---everyday!
Here are a few of their recent 'funnies.'. . .

Nathan: I've been mad all day.
Me: Why?
Nathan: Because! I can't fly!

@ McDonald's Drive-thru:
Trever: Five dollars and thirty cents. Not Bad.
Me: Yup.
Trever: But if it was like Five dollars and ninety-nine cents...Then, it would be pretty bad.

In the car, we started talking about scary books and being scared....
Nathan: Well, I'm a Super-Hero!
Trever: I am too! At least....I think I am...

While watching T.V. :
Nathan: Why can't I go in there? ((inside the T.V.))
Trever: Because. It's too dangerous.

One morning:
Trever: I'm all awake now because I took the "sleepies" out of my eyes.

One afternoon:
Nathan: Remember....We're on earth.

While eating a McDonald's McDouble:
Trever: I wish I knew their secret......
I wish Dad worked at McDonald's, so he could learn their secret....
Then he could cook us tons of these at home!

During Breakfast:
Trever: Is that a fried egg you're eating?
Me: Yes.
Trever: Since you're eating a fried egg, I've got a joke for you:
If you're eating a fried egg on Friday, what do you call it?
Me: What?
Trever: A Fried Day!!!

A kid's T.V. show called 'Super Why' : "What's your name?"
Trever: Trever Martin!
Nathan: Spiderman Martin!

While eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich:
Nathan: Maybe you put a sandwich in the dirt and it grows into a sandwich tree!

One evening:
Nathan: What's e,t, plus ten?
Me: Honey, that doesn't make sense.
Nathan: Well, that doesn't make sense, either!
Trever: It's "ten-et."


~hahaha~
I just love these little guys!

3 comments:

Jaimason, Candice, & Ave McReynolds said...

These are my favorite posts ever! Trev and Nae are such a hoot. My favorite is when he said he wished TJ worked at McDonalds so he could learn their "secret" HA HA HA HA! Too cute!

Natalie said...

Hahahahahahaahahaha! Holly is still lol-ing over this! I think T really should consider a career change.

Blair and Angela Jolley said...

That is so funny! I need to write down the things my kids say. I still remember when Trever said he felt a pickle or something. Lol!