Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It Was Merry!

Christmas Morning 2011
Dad: "Look! Santa Came!"
Trever: ~silent pause~ "Wow..."
Nathan: "Yup. I knew it."
Me: ~laughing~
And the unwrapping began....
Stockings first, of course. (Nathan's still waking up.) 
So much excitement in the air! 
Even little Lucy dog got gifts!  
Now Nathan's wide awake! (well, almost, haha) 
Cool! Personalized little scriptures! 
Future "Tim Tebow!" Trever's become a huge fan! 
And the gifts just keep coming! 
Super-Nathan! Future Super Hero: showing off his new cape. 
Spending the rest of the day in Mario Kart heaven!
~
Yes, it was definitely a Merry Christmas in the Martin home!
Thanks, Santa! (you always seem to come through!)
Thanks, Grandma's & Grandpa's (the Great-'s, too!)---
& Aunts, Uncles & Cousins (you all spoiled us!)
And, especially,
Thanks to our Father in Heaven who sent His Son;
and also Thanks to our Savior,
(You Both gave us the Greatest Gifts of all!)
Thank you!
~

1 comment:

Sierra Parke said...

Sounds like you all had such a wonderful Christmas! Asher has the same cape as Nathan...and LOVES it! The best five dollars I've ever spent! haha Santa brought our boys Mario Kart too. It's the first time we've ever had a video game in the house and they LOVE it! They've been pretty good about not playing it all the time. It's pretty fun, although I am horrible at it. Seriously, I come in dead last quite often when racing against Tennyson. Glady your boys are having such a great time with it too!