Thursday, October 10, 2013

Quote Time!

Hello!
Look who's pulling himself up to stand now!
hahaha....Isaiah is such a little butterball! But it certainly doesn't slow him down!
He's into all sorts of mischeif, now that he can crawl...not to mention, he puts every little piece of whatever into his mouth. I have found some crazy things in his dirty diapers, like grass, playground rubber, and even the foam from a Nerf dart! Yep, his five shiny new teeth helped get that one down! To say the least, he keeps me on my toes! hahaha...but I love it! He makes me SO happy!
And so do his big brothers! They keep me laughing all of the time! So..........
I decided it was about time I shared some more of their recent funny quotes:
~

Nathan: What does it feel like to be a girl?
Me: It feels girly.
Trever: That doesn't sound very good.

Nathan: Trever, you would be so proud of me.
Trever: Why?
Nathan: I told everyone at school that my brother is 19!

Me: How can I be a better mom?
Nathan: Just be strong and be brave and use your happy power!

(After a Family Home Evening lesson on the 10 Commandments)
TJ: So, what did we learn about tonight? The Ten......?
Nathan: The Ten Mormons?!

Trever: Mom, do you think Santa is real?
Me: Um...I don't know. What do you think?
Trever: I don't know...that's a hard one....

Nathan: When I'm a dad, I'm gonna give my kids 20 bucks whenever they want!!!

Trever: I think I know how Santa is able to go down so many chimneys in one night....cuz some people don't celebrate Christmas....

Nathan: When I grown up, do you think I'm going to have kids or girls?

Trever: So, is Isaiah a "junior citizen".....cuz the opposite of old is young. And Isaiah is super young!

Nathan: The next thing Isaiah will be doing is walking. Then running. Then High School!!!!

Trever: What the?! Did I just do magic?!
Nathan: What?! You just did magic?!
Trever: I think so! I think I'm magic!!

Nathan: Mom, are ladybugs the most popu-lar-it-ly bugs?

Me: Look at what a handsome boy you are! I bet all the little girls have a crush on you!
Trever: I think you might be right.

Nathan: I love Jesus. He's my favorite character.

~
hahaha....I just LOVE these little guys!!!!
xoxo

1 comment:

Suzette said...

I love those kiddos!!! We miss them so much!! But boy, do they make me laugh.