Ohhh.......
Take me out to the ballgame,
Take me out with the crowd!
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks,
I don't care if I ever come back!
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win, it's a shame!
Cuz' it's "one, two, three stikes you're out,"
at the old ball game!!!
~
WHAT A FUN NIGHT!!!
We went to a Rockies game this weekend & had the best time ever!
~
Also.....
Guess what?!?!
~
~
~
~
No, I'm not pregnant....haha!
~
~
~
ISAIAH IS CRAWLING!
He took his first forward crawls during Family Home Evening this past Monday. We were all taken by surprise and super excited for him!
He's our earliest crawler at only 7.5 months old!
And he's been so happy that he's able to keep up with his older brothers a little better now.
Yay, for Isaiah!!!
He is an absolute joy & we are so proud of him!
~
And some more belated news....
Nathan's implant finished healing last weekend!
So, we were able to take off the bulky bandages and try out the new implant attachment (a.k.a. the new abutment.)
It was a very exciting moment for us, especially when he got so excited about how much more he could hear! He followed me into the kitchen and exclaimed with excitement, "I heard that!" when he tapped on the counter, and again when I closed the cupboard door. He was hearing little sounds that he'd never heard before, like little Isaiah clapping his hands! I can't tell you how happy that made me to hear him excited about his new hearing abilities. He doesn't even want to use the school's FM system anymore, because he continues to insist that he doesn't need it anymore! And his teacher said he's been doing just great without it!
Then, this Tuesday, he got his new hearing aid!
It even has a little string and clip to keep it from falling on the ground when this active little guy accidentally knocks it off. It's called a safety clip and it was an absolute life saver this weekend, when we were at the Rockies game, in the middle of a gigantic moving crowd, up 6 stories, on an outdoor staircase, when he bumped his head against the handrail and his hearing aid fell off! Thanks to the safety clip, the hearing aid didn't fall down the 6 stories and crash to the ground below, which would have been catastrophic for us! We were SO grateful!!!!!!!!
The new hearing aid is digital, too--which is a new adjustment, but one that we're figuring out and finding to appreciate, also. He's learning how to adjust it a lot quicker than we are and has been so responsible about everything. We're so proud of him!
~
And I guess I better not leave out Trever...
He's doing great with school, is a great big brother, and we're so proud of him!
~
So, that"s the latest news in our home!
We hope you're all doing great, too!
~
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment