Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Sneak Peek

Oh my goodness! I am so busy with a third son to care for!
I thought I'd be taking so many pictures all of the time, but I barely have time to even think about taking pictures. Not complaining...just surprised. It may take me a while still to adjust my routine to having three kids, but it takes no effort at all to love our newest son as much as our older two.
He is so amazing and precious in every way!
So, even though I don't have gobs of photos yet, I was fortunate to have a friend offer to take some professional photos of him last Saturday. She gave me a "Sneak Peek" of two of the photos, so far, which I wanted to share with you.... 

Isn't he so perfect?!
I'll be sure to post the rest of the photos when I get them in a week or two.
Until then, I'll try my best to get some more photos with my own camera, too!
Love you all!

No comments: