Hello!
What a year it's been! So many new events in our lives!
I've tried to keep up with posting most of the big milestones on our blog,
but the holidays got the best of me and I realize I'm a little behind.
Okay, a lot. But I've still been taking pictures,
so today I decided I better finish up the year right,
by posting our final adventures of 2012.
Enjoy!
~
A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING:
We had the pleasure of TJ's parents joining us on our day of thanks!
~
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND...
Bowling:
~
Bass Pro Shop:
~
And Decorating for Christmas!
~
DECEMBER:
~
Enjoying a chilly, but sunny day outdoors:
~
AT SCHOOL:
~
Trever participated in a fun "Ellis Island Immigration Day"
~
And Nathan celebrated his half birthday with his class:
~
A VISIT WITH SANTA:
~
NATHAN'S HEARING AID IMPLANT SURGERY:
Feeling Tough Before.
Feeling Tired After.
(The Dr. had to drill three extra holes before finding a thick enough spot to implant the two screws. But Nathan is doing very well and recovering quickly. Now, we have to wait for the screws to integrate with the bone, a 6-8 month wait, and then he'll get an attachment put on one of the screws for his hearing aid to clip onto, so he'll no longer need to use the headband to hold his hearing aid against his head.)
~
AND....
SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST....
A VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS:
The boys agreed that this was the "best Christmas ever!"
They were SO much fun to watch, even at five o'clock in the morning! haha
Of all the gifts we received, though,
TJ and I both feel that having Trever & Nathan as our sons is the best gift of all!
And we can't wait for our final "belated Christmas gift":
a third wonderful son, coming next month!
~
HURRAY FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR!
AND LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER ONE,
FULL OF NEW ADVENTURES TO COME!
~
HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL!


















































1 comment:
Your boys are SSSOO cute! I absolutely love the many silly face pictures!
Post a Comment