Dearest Family & Friends,
Happy Holidays!
We hope this year has treated you well. We certainly feel that this year has been good to us.
T.J. has continued to diligently press forward in earning his Doctorates Degree--which is finally feeling within reach. He’ll graduate this coming May.(Yay!)Shilowe has been trying her hand at crotchet, new recipes, sewing, painting furniture and blogging. But most of her time is spent chasing after our two very energetic boys.
Trever started Kindergarten this fall--and loves it! He learns quickly and has made many friends. He claims his favorite part of school is recess, but is always eager to tell us everything he’s learned each day. Nathan is our little athlete. He’s grown particularly fond of football this year and has also shown a new interest in toy trains. He scored excellently at his annual speech evaluation this year and continues to progress in his speaking.
We were still living in Pennsylvania at the beginning of 2010, but are now back in Idaho. We’ve gained great appreciation from our experiences this year.
Back East, we visited many great destinations that enriched our lives and increased our understanding of our nation’s history, diversity, richness and beauty.
Out West, we’ve embraced our dearly missed loved ones, soaked up the beauty of our mountainous surroundings & enjoyed the peace and simplicity of country living.
We’ve learned that there’s goodness all around us, no matter where we are. But the best place to be is together as a family.
Our hope this holiday season is that you, too, may be surrounded by those you love the most, as we all celebrate the birth of Him who made it possible for families to be together forever.
We were still living in Pennsylvania at the beginning of 2010, but are now back in Idaho. We’ve gained great appreciation from our experiences this year.
Back East, we visited many great destinations that enriched our lives and increased our understanding of our nation’s history, diversity, richness and beauty.
Out West, we’ve embraced our dearly missed loved ones, soaked up the beauty of our mountainous surroundings & enjoyed the peace and simplicity of country living.
We’ve learned that there’s goodness all around us, no matter where we are. But the best place to be is together as a family.Our hope this holiday season is that you, too, may be surrounded by those you love the most, as we all celebrate the birth of Him who made it possible for families to be together forever.
Merry Christmas!

8 comments:
Great idea Shilowe. I can't believe how much older Nathan looks especially. You look fantastic, so beautiful as always and your boys are so cute. Miss you guys!
Beautiful message Shilowe, I'm glad to hear you are all well, and your boys are getting so big!
Thanks for sharing! Glad to hear you are enjoying your family and making the best of all you have! Your pictures are darling! Merry Christmas!
Beautiful family pictures--as always!! I love your idea of posting your Christmas card and newsletter online. I'm glad you are doing so well in Idaho with family and friends. You sound like you have been quite busy too. How do you have time for all your little projects? I could use some pointers in time management! LOL Merry Christmas to you all!
Merry Christmas, Shilowe! How exciting, graduation is so close! Such an accomplishment, for the whole family :) Your family pictures look beautiful! Sounds like you guys are very busy and very happy. Your boys are looking so grown-up, and are as handsome as ever. I'm so glad you're having such a wonderful time in Idaho, what a beautiful place, I've loved seeing all your pictures!
Shilowe,
Thanks for the Christmas card! I can't believe TJ is almost done. I bet you are thrilled! Your boys are growing so fast and are so handsome. Merry Christmas!
I love it!!! I miss you guys sooo much. I can't wait until May to see you guys again and then me and my clan have to come out west to visit you guys. I love you Shi!!!
What a great way to do a Christmas card. I'm so glad you're able to be home with family during this time. It's too bad we couldn't have done it together last year, but it sounds like you're plenty busy without additional distractions. I'll be excited to hear where you'll end up after graduation in May.
Post a Comment