Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Happy Halloween

Sorry. I know I haven't posted in a while. We've been so busy helping my parents remodel their little guest house that we're staying in...as well as painting lots of old furniture.










We finally got everything finished and painted by Halloween, though. And the boys were eager to wear their costumes and get some candy.















Nathan, with his game face on, was a football player. And Trever was a Transformer named "BumbleBee." They had been begging me to wear their costumes every day for a month, since we bought them. But I didn't consent until last Friday. So they put their costumes on Friday morning and didn't take them off until Saturday night. LOL!















Halloween night, their cool cousin Jaydon and his family invited us to join them for a night of knocking on doors and yelling "Trick-Or-Treat!" The three boys were so cute together....they ran to each door, yelling "Yay!!!!" The whole night was filled with laughs and great memories made!

2 comments:

dan and linds said...

What great helpers you have! I love their costumes, I just can't believe how big they're getting! Halloween is such a fun time for kids to be kids, I can just picture them trick-or-treating so enthusiastically. I wouldn't have been able to resist giving them extra candy if they had knocked on my door :)

Sierra Parke said...

Love their costumes. Tennyson was almost a transformer too, but then he decided to be a skeleton. Nathan's costume is "So Nathan!!!" I love it.