Thursday, December 10, 2009

SNOW, SUDS & SNUGGLES

It finally snowed!

Last Saturday, we got our first snowfall of the season.

As soon as we saw it was snowing, TJ bundled the kids in coats and boots and ran out into the snow with both boys in-tow.


Nathan was sceptical that the big wet white stuff was worth playing with. But Trever had "the best day ever!" He stayed out with TJ until dark, catching snowflakes in their mouths, building little snowmen, and even having a snowball fight!

Later this week....


Trever caught me cleaning the bathrooms and asked if he could wash the glass patio doors. So I loaned him the rag and spray bottle while I continued cleaning. A few minutes later, I went to check on him and he had moved on to washing the kitchen widows, too! (Kodac Moment!) After he was done washing the windows, he finished helping me in the bathrooms, as well. I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts!


Later the same day....

I caught another candid of my boys snuggling. They've really grown closer in the past few months. For a while, I was worried that they'd always be pestering each other, but they've finally reached a common ground and become wonderful friends. I love watching them play together and to see Trever teach Nathan new facts, directions or tricks.

These are my precious moments!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Those are some really precious pictures. They are such special boys. I keep waiting for my kids to get along and not bug each other so much. We also enjoyed the snow and can't wait to go to Utah where there will be tons more.

The Roses said...

Your boys are adorable! I am laughing so hard because I thought that the snowman they made was a poodle at first, and I was like "I didn't know they had a dog?"...Until I clicked on the picture and made it bigger to see it was really snow. Funny!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

As an emotional pregnant lady, that snuggle picture made me cry. They are so darn cute!

Patty Sampson said...

Awe!! What wonderful precious moments. I love the snuggle pictures the best. :) They are adorable!!

Suzette said...

Look how cute they are!! At first I thought the snowman was a poodle. I thought, "Wow, whose dog are they playing with?" Oh well, you can make bigger ones when you get back to Idaho.