Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SANTA CAME!

Around 6:30 am on Christmas morning, Trever woke me up and said, "Mom will you tell me when it's all the way morning so I can open my presents?" It was such a polite little request that I couldn't refuse. But I told him we needed to wake up Nathan and make sure he woke up happy. So Trever said, "I know! Let's unzip his jammies and blow on his belly." I wasn't so sure that would make Nathan happy, but Trever was certain. So, we unzipped his jammies and Trever started blowing 'raspberries' on his little belly. And sure enough, Nathan woke up grinning and giggling. So, we ran out to the tree and Christmas morning began!




After each gift was opened, Trever would exclaim, "This is the best Christmas ever!" And Nathan would exclaim, "I wuv it!" Their excitement was TJ's and my favorite gift of all.

The boys' favorite gift of all was their long-hoped-for "Buzz Lightyear" action figures!
But they loved all of their other gifts, too....like this punching bag that Trever gave to Nathan:

Ha Ha Ha!
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Suzette said...

So cute!! I missed you guys so much this year. On the way out to mom's on Christmas I was a little teary-eyed thinking about you guys not being there. I'll be glad when you move closer!! Give those two adorable kiddos a big hug and kiss from me.

Sierra Parke said...

Trever and Nathan are sooo cute holding their Buzz Light Years up in the air!!! Glad you guys had such a great Christmas. Can't wait to see you all again soon.

Judy Kay said...

Your boys are so cute! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. We miss you. Hope to catch up with you one of these days.

Kayla said...

So I wrote the Judy Kay post. Have no idea how I was signed on as that!