What says love better than pizza???
Probably a lot.
But TJ and I decided that would show our boys how much we love them. So, after school yesterday, we took them to Pizza Hut. And, as you can see from these photos, they definitely got the message.
hahaha
They were so funny and cute about our little dinner date. My favorite thing about holidays is having an excuse to do fun stuff together like this.
After we got home, TJ and I had one more surprise for them. They each got a new toy car, since they're our little Valentine's too. Their new cars kept them busy for the remainder of the afternoon, so I got a little crafty and made up these little fridge magnets for my family.
I just cut up some note cards, glued on some little love quotes and a little 3-D bling, then put a magnet on the back. So simple and fun to make. I found some great quotes, too:
True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach
Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination. ~Voltaire
Love is the greatest refreshment in life. ~Pablo Picasso
What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown
Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. ~Author Unknown
Two souls, one heart. ~French saying used on poesy rings
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ~Robert Heinlein
The heart that loves is forever young. ~Author Unknown
Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less. ~Julins Gordon
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
That evening, we went to my parents' home for a fun little Valentine's Day party.
My mom throws the funnest parties. She invited all of her children and their families and also her parents and my dad's parents.
Trever and Nathan love playing with their cute little cousins, Jaydon, Andylin, and Ave.
I managed to capture a few photos of our party group. This is one of my beautiful sisters, Candice with her husband Jaimason and cute daughter Ave.
And this is my awesome Dad with my brother's darling daughter, Andylin.
And here's the rest of the party. We ate, we laughed, we played games and exchanged Valentine cards.
And there was even a little kissing, too!
~
My favorite part of our Valentine's Day was spending the whole day with so many people that I love so much. It was truly a celebration of love!
But, by the end of the day, what made me happiest ever, was to know that I have the most wonderful Valentine of all as my own dear husband. He truly is my very best friend and I just love him like crazy!













2 comments:
Hey Shilowe!!! I miss you guys! What an awesome family you have.
Love the pics of the kids. Trever is such a big kid. It must be so cute to have him make drawings for you and write sweet things. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment