Well, we've had a pretty uneventful couple of weeks. Therefore, I haven't been posting anything---sorry. But I thought I better say 'hello' and let you all know that we're still here and doing just fine and I also wanted to share this beautiful winter scene, painted by our talented Trever:
Our days have been pretty routine, lately. Trever leaves for school in the morning; Nathan and I straighten up the house or go run errands; then Trever comes home; Lunch; the boys play outside in the snow; Hot Cocoa; Nathan takes a nap while Trever plays quite games or paints; then, more playtime; Dinner; We read books; then Bedtime.
Pretty simple, but pleasant.
Pretty simple, but pleasant.

3 comments:
Sounds like our days as of late! Glad you guys are doing well. Bet you are happy to have the residency interviews over with, huh!? I sure am. Now we just have to wait and wait! ha ha Happy New Year!
Sounds so nice! And I love that the TV is not on. :) We had the TV on for a week straight to keep Carter quiet while he got over the flu, but now he wants it on all the time! Struggling to get back to a nice routine like yours. Aahh. ;)
Sounds like a wonderful routine! Trever did such a terrific job with that painting, wow!
Post a Comment