I don't know HOW Nathan got the full water pitcher up onto the counter, but I found him standing on the counter, aiming the water pitcher over his cup, just about to pour, and he looked up at me and said, "How 'bout dis?" (How about this?)
~I was speechless.~
TJ was grilling hamburgers and asked Trever to carry the plate--which had held the raw hamburger patties--into the kitchen. But Trever replied: "No, it's too dirty." TJ: "But I thought you wanted to be a chef when you grow up. Chefs have to touch plates with raw meat on them." Trever: "Well, I changed my mind. Now I want to be a farmer cuz' there's no dirty stuff on farms. "
~Hmmm....~
While I was putting Nathan's socks on the other day, he waved at each foot and said, "Bye, bye Foot, dank you 'su comeen!' (thank you for coming.) Then he grabbed his feet and kept saying, "Foot! 'R are you?!?!" (where are you?)
~Now I know why he doesn't like to wear socks.~
Yesterday, I made a pan of red Jello. Today, I scrubbed a pan of red Jello out of my carpet, while my Jello-covered Nathan did a somersault into the mess, then said, "Wook, yummy," and slurped up a big blob of Jello off the floor. After scrubbing as best I could, I declared, "No more Jello in this house." To which Trever replied, "Just outside?"
~And yet, I still love 'em like crazy.~
4 comments:
They are so cute! I'm still giggling about Nathan and his feet! That is so fun!
I love it when kids day the funniest things!
Aahh...a sure sign you are a Mommy. I find these things hysterical, but I was not the one scrubbing jello..... :)
You are such a good mommy!!! I'm glad you have the patients for them, because, where else is my comic relief going to come from?
Post a Comment